- Feb. 04 - Spring Semester letter to parents.
- Nov. 20 - For general questions about devices and remote-learning support, refer families to the Technical Support for Families page on the DOE website, or have them fill out this Support for Families form for specific issues.
If additional support is needed, families can call the DOE Help Desk at 718-935-5100, and press 5 for family help. Families should use the form above first due to the high call volume.
- Nov. 19 - Update For Families On School Closings Covid 19 Updates Link: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/school-life/health-and-wellness/coronavirus-update
- Nov. 18 - The DOE is partnering with EverFi and Master Your Card to host two workshops on financial wellness, one in English and one in Spanish. The workshops will take place via Zoom on November 18, with the English workshop taking place from 3:00–4:00 p.m., and the Spanish workshop taking place from 4:30–5:30 p.m.
- Oct. 29 - Parent Dashboard Memo
- Oct. 28 - EPIC North COVID Notification
- Oct. 22 - Yellow Zone Letter and Testing Consent Letter
- Oct. 01 - In-Person Learning begins for Blended Students
- Sept. 16 - Remote Learning Begins for ALL students
- February 4, 2021 Spring Semester Parent Letter
- November 18, 2020 Update For Families
- November 18, 2020 The Power of Financial Wellness